Friday, October 17, 2008

Audrey


Ok, ok, ok....I know I still have not done a good job of blogging BUT let me explain....I lost my camera cord. Then, I ordered a new one and it was not the right kind. I still don't have a camera cord to download my pictures but I thought I would share Audrey's new 8 month old pictures that Jennifer Blackwell took. While I am blogging, I'd like to add some new milestones that we have reached this month....Audrey now knows how to give 5!!!! We say five, five, five, five. Audrey also does something so sweet....You can tell her, "Baby go night-night" and she lays her head on your chest. She also is a climber!!! She climbed on her big computer and then climbed on the COFFEE TABLE!!!! Ha! More to follow tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Congrats!!! You are the winner of my christmas towels...Please email me at melanieshea78 at yahoo dot com to claim them :)